Helping Families Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One

There is no question that the sudden death of a loved one is an extremely difficult and emotional time for family members. It is shocking and devastating to lose a loved one in a fatal accident due to the careless or negligent actions of another party.

While the law cannot bring a loved one back, a monetary award can recognize the value of the victim's life, compensate for death, compensate the family for economic loss and penalize the party or parties at fault. Those who are left behind need to be protected and should not have to worry about how to afford everyday expenses, let alone future financial obligations.

Let Us Help Shoulder The Burden

As board-certified personal injury attorneys, we at Thompson & Evangelo, P.A., are committed to helping family members who have lost a loved one due to another party's neglect or carelessness. We are equipped to deal with the complicated legal matters that arise in these situations. It is our commitment to take our experience as board-certified civil litigators to work toward your compensation while you and your family continue to plan for your future.

While we help clients undertake the healing process by pursuing financial compensation for your tragedy, certain criteria must be met to file a Florida wrongful death suit. Before undertaking a wrongful death lawsuit, negligent, reckless or careless action must be established, as natural death that is unpreventable and is not considered a wrongful death. Our Lake County and Seminole County lawyers will help you to understand the process and what you can reasonably expect based on your case.

We work exclusively on contingency, which means we collect no fees unless you receive compensation. We are committed to doing everything possible to obtain monetary damages for such aspects as:

  • Funeral costs
  • Loss of income
  • Pain and suffering

Contact our offices today for a free consultation about your case. Call us at 321-594-6996 or toll-free at 800-489-9571, or you can email us your information via our online contact form.